Monday, April 02, 2007

 

02/04/07

97kg
24.9% body fat
52.8% body water

After a night shift and a snooze I got up and surfed the web. It didn't take long for me to say to myself "hey, WTF are you doing? Reading about weight loss and not doing anything about it!"

So I put on my trainers and went for a jog. I've got an established course which has some hills in it and avoids having to cross to many roads and those that I do have to cross are side streets. So apart from avoiding rat runners it's all cool.

I did a rubbish 16min 42 seconds. Next time I'll beat that. Not hard as I wasn't giving 100% - excuses excuses. TO tell the truth my mind was on work. It really sucks to have work weigh on your mind when you're at home. It sucks a lot.

Comments:
your whole blog is about weight? i'm amused. best of luck.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?