Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

Weigh in

28/03/07

96.9kg




29/03/07

97.5


Hmm - so I whent up 600 grams overnight. Not surprising seeing as I didn't do a thing towards my goal. How soft am I? I mean seriously. I want to lose fat and put on muscle. I also want to be a good boxer, a paramedic (maybe a firie, maybe a cop.... not sure about that one). Also I want to be debt free but also have a house. So what the F$%k am I doing about it? Not a lot. I just bought a new (second hand) rifle that whilst is really sweet cost me a weeks wages. I'm drinking a sugar ladened Ice Coffee as I type this knowing that it is counter-productive. I'm going to eat cheese ladened home made pizza for tea whilst watching the biggest loser (hey that does that count as exercise?). I've got the application forms for firies and paramedic lying on the floor of the computer room. To sum it all up I'm doing all the wrong things even though I know what I'm supposed to be doing. Really I'm a gunna. Gunna do this, gunna do that. Kinda depressing

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?