Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Day Thirty Four


Weigh in

  • 97.6kg
  • 27.6% Body Fat
  • 51.3% Body Water
These stats are pants

Exercise

  • over 10k steps ( took pedometer off and forgot to put it back on - pedometer read 9,700)
  • over an hour manual labour (after my boxing training - ouch ouch ouch)
  • 1/2 hour personal boxing training - great workout (Man I punch like a girl when I'm tired)
Diet Wrap up

OK - here's where I've F$%ked up. Alcohol. I've had the whole week off and I got pissed every night. It is funny (well kinda funny) how it sneaks up on you. It's only today that I relised that i'd done it. What's worse is knowing that i've done it and I fully intend doing it again tonight. Ahh well.

Comments:
Keep at it man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?