Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

Day Twenty Six


95.4kg

I've got today off which is really great. I had a private boxing lesson this morning and I had been really looking forward to it. No slacking off with Jo-Jo busting your hump. Boy was it a tough workout again. I had two set's of interval running. That really killed me. Then I had two rounds of alternating punching and calisthetics (30 sec then swap). I was stuffed.

I'm also looking forward to the next two weeks off from work. I've got some assaignments to catch up on and I want to also focus on my boxing (umm I'm getting a sense of dejevu)

Yesterday was my "sleep day" . That meant that I'd worked until 7am and the rest of the day is counted as a day off for some f#$king reason. And they wonder why no-one wants to do them? Anyhow yesterday all I did was sleep, watch an anti NWO movie, and thought about getting some exercise (that counts doesn't it?).

I chucked my stat's up on Excel and worked out that my title was wrong - I originally had "day twenty two" as the title :-)

I worked out my BMI - I've gone from 32.36 down to .... wait for it..... 31.15 - On the cusp of going sub 31 !!!! Yeah me!
32.35918

Any how I hope you're reaching your weight loss / fitness goals as well.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?