Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

Day Ten


97.9 kg (-1.9kg)

Feeling real good. I haven't been sub 98 kilograms in a long time. At this rate my initial goal of 95kg looks like it'll happen soon.

Just finished a run of night shifts. They really knock me about but at least not as bad as they do my mate. He gets physically sick which really sucks.

So i've done sweet FA exercise. Pretty disapointed with myself. But at least my diet's been pretty good. Been drinking plenty of water, avoided pop and eaten pretty healthy.

Exercise for the Day

  • 14k + steps
  • Climb that freaking mountain again (hey I didn't feel like vomiting this time and that has to be a good thing)
The climb was a lot easier. It still tested me mentally and physically and it was far from a push over but a lot easier than last time. Up and back (not including rest at the top) 53 minutes 06 seconds.

Comments:
F#$% all

:-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?