Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

SWOT

This idea came from the dark recesses of my mind. For those not in the know a SWOT analysis is some sort of management exercise - Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats. Here we go


STRENGTH

WEAKNESS

  • I work shift work
  • My body is run down from years of abuse
  • I like to drink soft-drink
  • I like to drink alcohol
  • I'm constantly tired
  • Have a fear about injuring myself
  • It's been so long since I was The Man (do I still have it?)
  • What happens if I fail in my quest yet again?

OPPORTUNITIES

  • Relative easy access to the gym (that i'm paying for but don't use)
  • Park right outside my unit
  • Some great area's for bush walks
  • Boxing gym with great instructors just down the road
  • Supportive wife
  • I have many different paths to my goal of fitness



THREATS

  • Working shift work I may cop out
  • I may just pack it in like I do with everything else in my life
  • Eating at family functions isn't condusive to losing weight
  • I may find new ways to shirk workouts

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?