Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

Day One


Exercise for the day

Mt Ngungun Hiking Walking Trekking Bushwalking Tramping
Days1TerrainCliffs / Rock outcropsDateEarly Jul
Region/PlaceQueensland (SE - Sunshine Coast), Glasshouse Mtns NPCountryAustralia

Dist (kms)2Height gain (m)250Route findingEasy
RouteMt Ngungun summit trail
NotesFine views from the summit of Mt Ngungun, the easiest peak in the Glasshouse Mountains to climn

"easiest peak"? Far out brussel sprout. I was almost vomiting by the time I got to the top. Great workout. Even my missus whom is by far fitter than me got a good workout. My pulse was racing and I worked up a great sweat.

Lessons learnt - Take more freaking water and don't eat a sausage roll just before the climb.

  • Morning Weigh in
  • 99.1 kg (-0.7kg)
  • 28.8 % Body Fat (+2.3%)
  • 50.8 % Body Water (-1.1%)
  • 32.4 BMI (-0.2)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?