Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Day Four

Where to start......

As far as fitness and weight loss today was a fail. Can you believe that I ventured to the chip machine at work four times and the coke machine twice? Ok so all up I had about 1/3 of a can seeing as I tipped the rest out but still......

My excuse? 13 hours at work. You may think "Hey Defib, that's a good reason". Yeah? That reason will see me fail.

Tomorow is another long day. I'll try to aim at staying away from junk food. Hmm, maybe if I don't take any change for the vending machines? Yeah that's the ticket.

Plus side for the warriors and blokes out there. Tomorow I pick up my new rifle. Mauser in 308w. Bummer though as I have to wait until i've worked another 4 shifts to get out to the range

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?